The following are highlights from this week's upcoming town meetings:
Windsor Town Council — Mon., March 7 at 7:30 p.m.; Council Chambers, Town Hall
- Introduction of the Capital Improvements Plan for FY 2012-17.
- Direction of Town Manager to develop a report on options for the relocation of Windsor's dog park.
- Discussion and organization of the town's health services.
Planning and Zoning Commission — Tues., March 8 at 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Town Hall
- Public hearing on planned outdoor Motor Cross track develepment on 753 Day Hill Road,1001 Day Hill Road and 139 Old Poquonock Road.
- Public hearing on "traditional neighborhood design concept plan" for Great Pond Village, 2000 Day Hill Road, 2195 Day Hill Road and 35 Great Pond Drive
Health and Safety Committee — Wed., March 9 at 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Town Hall
- Discussion of proposed Animal Control "leash law."
- Discussion on joining the West Hartford-Bloomfield health district.