1. Temperatures will be warm again today. The expected high is in the low 50's, which means more snow will melt, and there is a flood warning in the area. Temperatures will drop into the low 30's tonight, according to National Weather Service reports.
2. There is a beautiful young pup that needs a home. To read about Queen and find out how you can learn more about pet adoption, click .
3. Congregation Beth Ahm synagogue is holding its tonight. Trips to Vermont and Africa, Red Sox and UConn memorabilia, and electronics will be up for bidding. Previews of the prizes will begin at 7 p.m. Bidding will begin at 7:30 p.m. There is a $10 admission fee for adults, and $5 fee for children under the age of 12. Refreshments are included in the admission fee.
4. Holocaust survivor Sidney Glucksman's visit to the Windsor Public Library has been postponed until future notice.
5. On this day in history, 1933, President Frankin Delano Roosevelt delivered his first fire side chat. His series of radio broadcasts forever altered the White House's transparency, as evidenced by the Obama administration's use of internet videos to deliver messages to the American people.