1. The Art Center at the Freight House should be packed tonight, and you should be there. Nashville, Tenn.-based Jeff and Vida arrive in Windsor fresh off tours in the U.S. and U.K. for a free show. There's a $10 suggested donation at the door, but that's a small price to pay for the fun these two should bring.
2. By now you're probably aware of the tornado that touched down in Springfield and the severe weather that missed North Central Connecticut. What you may not know is that the devastation just north of us has brought emergency crews from throughout the region to aid in the clean up and assist those in need. Manchester emergency crews were on the scene last night.
3. The Windsor boys lacrosse team lost in the first round of the state playoffs last night at Wilton. It was a 19-4 final score.
4. Today, we're taking a look at Diner 75 and the great food that this local gem has to offer. Make sure you stop by to check out their new menu options.
5. On this day in history, 1935, Babe Ruth retired. The Babe played in 10 World Series over 22 seasons and hit 714 home runs, and whether you're a Sox fan or a Bronx Bomber at heart, he holds a special place in your heart.